- 12:20 a.m.: During a traffic stop on Highway 236 in Boulder Creek, a man was arrested when deputies found that he had a warrant dating back to 2000.
- 1:54 a.m.: Deputies pulled over a silver Volvo that they saw being driven erratically on the 11900 block of Highway 9 in Boulder Creek. The driver failed a CHP sobriety test and was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.
- 12:51 p.m.: A man was arrested at the intersection of Mount Hermon and Graham Hill roads in Felton after prescription pills that were not his were found in his possession while he was detained for public intoxication.
- 8 p.m.: A resident of the 300 block of Farmer Street in Felton reported that someone had slashed the tires of his vehicle sometime the night before.
Scotts Valley Police Department
- 9:36 p.m.: Officers contacted a 43-year-old man walking along the roadside on southbound Highway 17. He reportedly gave officers a false name before a mobile fingerprint scanner determined his true identity and revealed two outstanding warrants for his arrest. He was taken into custody and booked into Santa Cruz County Jail.
- 11:51 p.m.: Officers found a 32-year-old woman in a park on the 3400 block of Glen Canyon Road after the park’s posted hours. She was cited on an outstanding misdemeanor warrant and released.
- 2:20 p.m.: A motorist who failed a field sobriety test and displayed signs of drunkenness at the scene of a traffic collision was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.
- 2:11 a.m.: A motorist was pulled over at the intersection of Granite Creek Road and Meadow Way and arrested on suspicion of drunken driving.
This column includes items reported in dispatch logs of the listed agencies and records of the California Highway Patrol and area fire departments. Additional information may be based on reports from other agencies and officers.