- 8:22 p.m.: A man was arrested on the 13200 block of Central Avenue in Boulder Creek after deputies determined he was too drunk to care for himself.
- 1:10 p.m.: Deputies contacted a man on the 15600 block of Highway 9 in Boulder and arrested him when a records search revealed two warrants for his arrest.
- Midnight: A man was arrested on suspicion of public drunkenness on the 100 block of Pool Drive in Boulder Creek.
Scotts Valley Police Department
- 1:25 p.m.: A business on the 200 block of Mount Hermon Road reported receiving about 25 harassing phone calls over a two-day span after the caller was asked to stop.
- 6:35 a.m.: A 27-year-old man was contacted by officers on the 200 block of Mount Hermon Road. The officers determined that he had an outstanding misdemeanor warrant, and he was arrested and released with a citation
- 10:03 a.m.: Someone used black spray paint to write “EBASE” and draw a ghost figure on the Highway 17 overpass on Glen Canyon Road. Police took a report.
- 2:56 p.m.: A resident of Kerry Court reported that someone had used her Social Security information to file taxes.
California Highway Patrol
- 3 a.m.: A 43-year-old woman was airlifted to Valley Medical Center in San Jose with major injuries after she was struck by a pickup truck while attempting to cross southbound Highway 17 on foot. The driver remained at the scene and was contacted by officers.
This column includes items reported in dispatch logs of the listed agencies and records of the California Highway Patrol and area fire departments. Additional information may be based on reports from other agencies and officers.