- Midnight: During a traffic stop, a man was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving on East Zayante Road in Felton.
- Midnight: A woman was approached by deputies and arrested on suspicion of public drunkenness on the 5300 block of Graham Hill Road in Felton.
- Midnight: A man was arrested on Highway 9 for an outstanding warrant and on suspicion of driving on a suspended license and after he allegedly tried to flee in a vehicle from deputies.
- 12:25 a.m.: Deputies arrested a man on suspicion of public drunkenness outside a bar on the 9400 block of Highway 9 in Ben Lomond while responding to reports of an intoxicated man making strange statements inside the establishment.
- 9:51 a.m.: A man was arrested for an outstanding warrant at his home on the 100 block of Pleasant Way in Boulder Creek.
- 4:30 p.m.: A man on the 15700 block of Forest Hills Drive in Boulder Creek was arrested on suspicion of being under the influence of drugs.
- 6 p.m.: Permanent barricades were vandalized on the Woodwardia Bridge in Felton.
- 4:15 p.m.: A parked vehicle was reportedly burglarized on the 6300 block of Highway 9 in Felton.
Scotts Valley Police Department
- 4:28 p.m.: A 45-year-old man was arrested after allegedly choking his wife and pushing her to the ground in north Scotts Valley. An independent witness reported seeing the interaction.
- 7:30 p.m.: A 22-year-old woman was arrested after she allegedly smashed the kitchen window of her ex-boyfriend’s home in north Scotts Valley. The ex-boyfriend had cuts on his face from flying shards of glass, according to police.
- 1:07 p.m.: Officers stopped a vehicle because of expired registration and an arrest warrant on the 3600 block of Glen Canyon Road and arrested two women, ages 20 and 26. They searched the vehicle and reported finding drugs, drug paraphernalia, a counterfeit $100 bill and stolen documents.
- 11:49 p.m.: Officers who saw a vehicle traveling too fast and making an unsafe lane change on southbound Highway 17 near the La Madrona Drive exit subsequently arrested a 46-year-old man on suspicion of drunken driving.
- 10:45 a.m.: A youth was arrested on the 3100 block of Glen Canyon Road and held for extradition to the Shasta County Probation Department for a violation of his probation.
- 2:33 p.m.: Officers arrested a teenage boy and released him to his parents after he allegedly brandished a knife at another teenager, told him to run, pinched him near his neck and left. The encounter took place on the 200 block of Kings Village Road.
- 6:09 p.m.: A 76-year-old woman fell and injured herself, allegedly because of inebriation, on the 3100 block of Scotts Valley Drive. Officers arrested her and took her to Dominican Hospital in Santa Cruz.
- 7:57 p.m.: A 23-year-old man was arrested near the intersection of Scotts Valley and Civic Center drives after officers pulled over his vehicle for a traffic violation. Officers then discovered two warrants for his arrest. The man was released after signing a notice to appear in court.
- 12:01 a.m.: A 22-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of public drunkenness on the 200 block of Mount Hermon Road after his friend drove away, leaving him stranded, after an argument.
- 7:02 p.m.: A scooter, valued at about $300, was reported stolen from outside the library on the 300 block of Kings Village Road.
- 7:03 p.m.: Loss prevention workers detained a teenager who was suspected of shoplifting at a business on the 200 block of Mount Hermon Road. The teenager was released and an arrest warrant was requested after officers were unable to respond due to a higher priority call.
- 7:34 p.m.: A husband and wife were arrested after both were injured in a domestic dispute in northern Scotts Valley.
- 12:32 p.m.: A 19-year-old woman who allegedly pushed a man and hit him with her keys during an argument on the 200 block of Mount Hermon Road was arrested, cited and released with a court date.
- 11:32 p.m.: A 24-year-old man was arrested, cited and released with a court date because officers saw him and two teenagers pushing a shopping cart belonging to Nob Hill Foods on the 5600 block of Scotts Valley Drive.
This column includes items reported in dispatch logs of the listed agencies and records of the California Highway Patrol and area fire departments. Additional information may be based on reports from other agencies and officers. All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty, and charges may have been added or dropped as of publication.