Santa Cruz County Sheriff’s Office
- 12:09 a.m.: When responding to a report of a disturbance at a home on the 12700 block of Hillside Terrace in Boulder Creek, deputies arrested an intoxicated man outside the house for public drunkenness.
- Midnight: A green mountain bike modified with a small motor was stolen from a home on Redwood Drive in Boulder Creek.
- 4:37 p.m.: A man was arrested by deputies for an outstanding felony warrant on the 6700 block of East Zayante Road in Felton.
- 10:30 p.m.: Deputies arrested a man for public drunkenness behind a bank on the 6100 block of Highway 9 in Felton.
- 11 p.m.: Several people were caught trespassing on Brookdale Lodge property on the 11500 block of Highway 9 in Brookdale. While there, deputies arrested one man for an outstanding felony warrant out of Santa Clara County.
- 6 a.m.: A Boulder Creek man who left for a camping trip without telling his girlfriend was reported missing by the girlfriend. He later returned unharmed.
- 10:10 p.m.: Someone forced a way through a bathroom window to enter a business on the 13100 block of Highway 9 in Boulder Creek, but nothing was missing.
Scotts Valley Police Department
- 10:49 p.m.: A 41-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of public drunkenness while walking south on the 4800 block of Scotts Valley Drive.
- 11:31 p.m.: Officers arrested a man on suspicion of public drunkenness when they found him passed out on a bench in front of a business on the 100 block of Victor Square.
- 7:38 p.m.: A resident of the 5000 block of Scotts Valley Drive reported that someone had placed nails and screws under the tires of his recreational vehicle, flattening two of them.
- 10:43 p.m.: While checking out a suspicious vehicle on the 3400 block of Glen Canyon Road, officers stopped a vehicle with four people inside. Officers found a loaded handgun under the driver’s seat and arrested the driver, who was younger than 21 and on probation.
- 5:55 a.m.: A gym bag was reported stolen from a vehicle that someone broke into on the 500 block of Bean Creek Road. A neighbor interrupted the theft and saw one person fleeing in a vehicle.
1:47 p.m.: Two portable GPS devices were stolen from an unlocked vehicle on the 500 block of Bean Creek Road.
n This column includes items reported in dispatch logs of the listed agencies and records of the California Highway Patrol and area fire departments. Additional information may be based on reports from other agencies and officers.