- 1:39 a.m.: A man was arrested after he was allegedly found in possession of a hypodermic needle and showed signs of narcotics intoxication when deputies encountered him in front of a closed business on the 6200 block of Highway 9 in Felton.
- 9 p.m.: Items were reported stolen from several unlocked vehicles parked on the 400 block of Creekside Avenue in Felton.
- 10:20 p.m.: During a vehicle stop at the intersection of Highway 9 and Hihn Road in Felton, a male passenger was arrested when a hypodermic needle and narcotics were found in his belongings. The male was on probation.
- 1:44 p.m.: During a search by parole agents, a parolee was arrested on suspicion of possessing methamphetamine on the 10800 block of Creekwood Drive in Felton.
- 7:20 a.m.: Items were stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked on the 1300 block of Lost Acres Drive in Felton.
- 8 a.m.: Two bikes were reported stolen from an unlocked garage on the 100 block of Conference Drive in Mount Hermon.
- 1:30 p.m.: A laptop computer, paintball gun and coin collection were reported stolen from a home on the 11800 block of Clear Creek Drive in Brookdale.
- 9:59 p.m.: A man was arrested on suspicion of being under the influence of drugs after deputies responded to the 800 block of Creek Drive in Boulder Creek following reports of an illegal fire.
- 4 p.m.: A woman was found with alleged stolen items from a home on the 600 block of East Road in Boulder Creek. She was arrested and the items were returned to the owners.
Scotts Valley Police Department
- 7:43 a.m.: Computers and documents were reported stolen from a home on the 200 block of Baja Sol Drive after a person entered the house using a garage-door opener that was left in an unlocked vehicle.
- 8:26 p.m.: A woman wanted on an arrest warrant allegedly gave officers a false name and date of birth on the 100 block of Hacienda Drive. She was arrested when a records check revealed the warrant.
- 9:06 a.m.: Someone used white spray paint to vandalize the face of a sign on the 100 block of Enterprise Way.
- 1:40 a.m.: Items were found to be missing from a vehicle on the 300 block of Sherman Drive after two males were seen driving away. A witness claimed to have noted the license plate number of the vehicle the suspects left in.
- 2:39 p.m.: Someone tried to ship a large amount of marijuana to an address in Kentucky from a business on the 200 block of Mount Hermon Road. The package was intercepted by post office staff and turned over to police as evidence.
- 8:20 a.m.: A Santa Cruz Metro bus stop bench was apparently vandalized near the intersection of Mount Hermon Road and West Kings Drive.
- 10:20 a.m.: A green waste trash bin was reportedly vandalized with graffiti on the 200 block of Mount Hermon Road.
- 3:59 p.m.: Two 24-year-old women were arrested on the 200 block of Mount Hermon Road after security staff reported seeing them tampering with anti-theft devices on razor refill packs. Officers caught the pair leaving the scene and arrested them, allegedly finding 38 refill packs in their possession.
- 11:44 p.m.: A 63-year-old man was arrested during a vehicle stop for a bicycle lighting violation on westbound Mount Hermon Road near Flora Lane. During a probation search, officers reported finding Oxycodone in his possession without a prescription.
This column includes items reported in dispatch logs of the listed agencies and records of the California Highway Patrol and area fire departments. Additional information may be based on reports from other agencies and officers.