- 2:28 a.m.: A man was arrested on the first block of East Lomond Street in Boulder Creek when deputies contacted him for suspected public intoxication. A search turned up a plastic bag containing 17 Clonazepam pills.
- 1 a.m.: A man reported that someone had stolen things from his encampment at the Covered Bridge Park in Felton.
- 4 p.m.: A man was arrested on an outstanding warrant at the intersection of Forest Street and Central Avenue in Boulder Creek.
- 2:15 p.m.: Oak firewood was reported as stolen from a home on the 7600 block of Hihn Road in Ben Lomond.
- 5 p.m.: A woman was arrested on suspicion of public intoxication on the 13000 block of Central Avenue in Boulder Creek.
- Midnight: A motor home and private residence on the 11500 block of Clear Creek Road in Brookdale were entered while the owner was out of town, according to reports.
- Midnight: A resident of the 100 block of Woodmill Lane in Boulder Creek reported that someone had used her personal information to open a credit card account with Chase Bank. The card had not yet been used at the time the report was made.
Scotts Valley Police Department
- 10:30 p.m.: A 27-year-old woman was arrested on the 100 block of Hacienda Drive on suspicion of public intoxication.
- 1:38 a.m.: During a vehicle stop on southbound Highway 17 near the Mount Hermon Road exit, a 54-year-old man was arrested and his vehicle impounded when officers found a warrant for his arrest.
- 12:26 p.m.: A 61-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of driving while under the influence of alcohol after she backed into two parked cars on the 200 block of Mount Hermon Road.
- 3:58 p.m.: A report was taken after unknown people entered a home on the 200 block of Burlwood Drive and removed a surfboard from a wall in the garage. No items were reported as stolen, however. Officers think the burglars were interrupted by the residents returning home.
- 6:40 p.m.: A debit card was reported as stolen after the owner left it at an ATM on the 100 block of Zinfandel Circle. Someone used it to make several purchases at businesses on the 200 block of Mount Hermon Road, including six pairs of shoes and several DVDs from a Blockbuster rental box, before the card was deactivated.
- 8:38 a.m.: A 36-year-old woman was arrested when, during a probation search of her home on the 6000 block of Scotts Valley Drive, officers reportedly found heroin, paraphernalia and unused needles. She was also arrested for a misdemeanor warrant out of San Jose.
- 6:13 p.m.: A 50-year-old man was cited for driving with a suspended license after his vehicle was stopped for having expired registration tags at the intersection of Mount Hermon Road and La Madrona Drive. He was released.
- 11:06 a.m.: A resident of the 100 block of Blueberry Court reported his vehicle as stolen after lending it to a friend a month earlier. The owner told police that the vehicle had not been returned, despite attempts to resolve the situation.
This column includes items reported in dispatch logs of the listed agencies and records of the California Highway Patrol and area fire departments. Additional information may be based on reports from other agencies and officers.