- 4 p.m.: Two men riding bicycles near the intersection of Highway 9 and Lakeview Drive in Felton reported that someone inside a moving vehicle had struck them both with his hands while passing them.
- 6:20 p.m.: Deputies arrested a man for a felony warrant on the 21100 block of Bear Creek Road in Boulder Creek.
- Midnight: Items valued at more than $950 were reported as stolen from a home on the 400 block of Rancho Rio Drive in Ben Lomond.
Scotts Valley Police Department
- 10:20 a.m.: A resident of the 5200 block of Scotts Valley Drive reported that someone had forcibly entered the home through a bathroom window. A towel rack and a potted plant were broken, but nothing was reported as stolen.
- 2:13 a.m.: Officers stopped a vehicle on the 200 block of Mount Hermon Road following an unsafe lane change and cited the 35-year-old driver on suspicion of driving with a suspended license.
- 6:36 a.m.: A laptop was reported as stolen from the passenger seat of a vehicle on the 500 block of North Navarra Drive after someone broke the driver’s side window.
- 7:51 a.m.: A backpack containing a laptop, schoolwork and a calculator was reported as stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked in a residential driveway on the 100 block of Blossom Way.
- 8:19 a.m.: A resident of the 200 block of El Camino Road reported that someone had broken a window on her vehicle to steal her purse. Her debit card was reportedly used to make purchases at two locations in Santa Cruz.
- 9:31 a.m.: A Coach diaper bag, valued at about $400, was reportedly stolen from a vehicle on the 400 block of South Navarra Drive. There were no signs of forced entry into the vehicle.
- 12:32 p.m.: An Apple iPad was reported as stolen from a home on the 300 block of Collado Drive.
- 4:47 p.m.: Officers saw a 47-year-old man fall off his bike into the bushes along the 4100 block of Scotts Valley Drive before getting up and stumbling away. He was then taken into custody for alleged public drunkenness.
- 10:17 p.m.: Officers stopped a vehicle on southbound Highway 17 near the Pasatiempo Drive exit for weaving and speeding. They cited the 29-year-old driver for driving while his license was suspended.
- 2:12 p.m.: A 24-year-old man was a passenger in a vehicle that was stopped for a vehicle code violation on the 6000 block of Scotts Valley Drive. Allegedly aware of an outstanding misdemeanor warrant, he initially gave officers a false name. The warrant was confirmed once he told the officers his name, and he was cited.
- 9:32 a.m.: A woman reported that someone had taken a clutch purse from her closet on the 100 block of Lockewood Lane.
- 5:18 p.m.: A 65-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of public drunkenness outside a drugstore on the 200 block of Mount Hermon Road.
- 7:59 p.m.: A 57-year-old man was arrested and cited after he failed to register as a drug offender, part of the terms of his probation.
- 1:30 p.m.: A man was cited and released after allegedly towing another person’s GMC truck from an empty lot on the 100 block of Blake Lane without permission and having it scrapped in San Jose for $797.54.
- 7:10 p.m.: A 65-year-old man was taken by ambulance to Dominican Hospital in Santa Cruz after he reportedly fell down due to intoxication in the area of a liquor store on the 200 block of Mount Hermon Road.
- 6:09 p.m.: A 47-year-old woman was cited and released after loss prevention employees at a business on the 200 block of Mount Hermon Road reported that she had concealed merchandise and taken it from the store without paying.
- 10:26 p.m.: A 20-year-old woman was arrested and cited after an alleged fight with another woman on the 3100 block of Glen Canyon Road.